Thursday, November 16, 2006

Do not catch shark by the tail

South African boatman fell into the large trouble, by mistake after gripping for the tail the dangerous shark of zambezi.

Richard tebbutt swam on his of kanoe along Nakhun river, when he saw on the shore of fisherman, who attempts to pull, obviously, very large ribband. Richard jumped out from kanoe with the intention soak to fisherman, reports Dispatch.

I dived and gripped fish for the tail. Which there was my horror, when I saw, what ribband - is the large shark of zambezi. It rapidly turned itself and gripped me for the left hand. Through the fraction of a seconds I saw in the water the blood.

there was output not and 4 of all forces it struck shark by right hand in order to force it to let go me - it recalls. For victim it was possible to drive off three-meter predator, but several instants after it attacked again. I had time to jump out from the water, it would be otherwise already dead.

He already understood on dry land Of tebbutt that it lost much blood. Its son, who arrived in time to the aid from the boat, called the friend of family, who delivered victim into the hospital. On the injured hand they there put 50 seams.

No comments: