Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Romanian witches hire English instructors

Thus they hope to replace clientele and to earn extra money a little more den'zhat on the entrance of their country into the composition of the European Union.

White witch and local celebrity Of ioana Of sidoniya, probably will be one of the latter, who begins to take the lessons of English in order to draw to itself the new anglogovoryashchikh clients, when Rumania is joined to the European Union during January 2007.

"my magic force tells me, that connection to THE EUROPEAN UNION will bring prosperity not only of Rumania, but also to me - in the person of a large quantity of anglogovoryashchikh clients. Here they will begin to arrive more than foreigners, and, knowing, English, I to smog soak im., until now, the only words in the English, which I knew, were the names different quality whisky. I think, I should enlarge my lexical reserve ", acknowledges the most popular Rumanian witch.

No comments: